Building and actively managing a portfolio of strategic investments with near-term potential for substantial growth
• LBI was originally formed as a capital pool company and listed to undertake a qualifying transaction (QT).
• In February 2017, LBI announced it’s QT, the acquisition of Pan Andean Capital Pty Limited, an Australian investment company.
• The QT was completed on 14 November 2017. At completion the initial investment portfolio was valued at $3.1 million and has grown substantially since.
• To establish Lions Bay Capital (LBI) as an activist investor in the resources sector.
• LBI management have proven business model and track record in creating tremendous value in the sector.
• Position LBI as a new mining and energy finance house focused on achieving corporate allignment to unlock-value and ultimately pay dividends.